Primary rhythmic accompaniment for Celtic and Irish music. Contains a goatskin head and a mulberry wood frame that is painted black. Player is able to tune drum by adjusting hardware hidden inside. It also has a removable single bar in back to help support player’s hand and wrist when applying pressure to head from inside of frame. Includes a tipper and a tuning wrench.
- Primary rhythmic accompaniment for Celtic and Irish music
- 14″ x 3.5″ shell size makes it easy to play and carry
- Equipped with goatskin head and durable mulberry wood frame with single removable bar for hand/wrist support
- Player can adjust tuning hardware for their specific playing needs; hardware is hidden inside frame, giving a clean look
- Comes ready to play; includes tipper and tuning wrench